Mark Twain is my guru

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

This is my beginning, introductory post.  
I will be including Art and Thought postings from an artist who has been a professional for over 50 of his 81 years.


  • About art including excerpts from my yet to be published book on 'completing' the 170 year old Modern Art movement. 
  • About the five necessary goals to attempt to attain in order for a work to be considered Fine Art. 
  • The internal, unspoken thoughts that occur during my process of creating paintings and drawings.
  • My personal life experiences that have led to discoveries, and ideas, stories, and opinions as they arise.
I understand that they are my opinions, not some absolute truth.     However every valuable (and valueless) movement begins with a personal opinion.  I suggest that it is opinions that work for usable good that become accepted as true.  I welcome thoughtful disagreement and discussion.  It is valuable to me as Life and Art are learning experiences for me.

3 comments:

  1. Thoughtful and insightful! Keep 'em coming!
    Love,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging my friend. It is, in and of itself, a unique contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your blog. Would like to hear more from you.
    Knancy

    ReplyDelete